Umshini TrainingOur vision is to develop into a modest yet forceful economic player in the skills training fortunate and to be a leading provider of Education and Training services in the South African extractive and related industries.
We aim to:
- Divide and enhance skills in the country onto 12 broad fields, of witch (MQA, MerSeta and AgriSeta etc.), are of NSB’s (National Standards Bodies) and report to SAQA, the South African Qualifications Authority.
- Develop a reputable corporate integrity by practicing good business governance.
- Conduct sound business and best –practice ethics in all our dealings.
Umshini Consultancy Services (Pty) Ltd will achieve its vision by:
- Maintaining Accredited Training provider status with the NSB’s (National Standards Bodies).
- Providing Assessment and Moderation services.
- Delivering NQF aligned education and training.
- Maintaining links to MQA, MerSeta and AgriSeta to record individual’s achievements.
- Furnishing Skills Development Facilitation services.
- Writing standards, learner ships, skills programmes, assessment guides and learning materials.
- Forming partnerships with related organisations to improve service delivery.
- Advising companies and organisations of strategic considerations related to mining and minerals education and training developments.
Advising companies and organisations of strategic considerations related to mining and minerals education and training developments.